ADDRESS:Shangma Industrial Development Area, Shitang Town, Wenling City, Zhejiang Province, China
Usually many users are very annoyed with the maintenance of the syringe mold, today I will help you analyze:
1. Daily maintenance of the mold: various moving parts such as thimble, row position, guide column, guide sleeve refueling, mold surface cleaning, water transporting the road, which is maintained every day when the mold is produced.
2. Regular maintenance: Regular maintenance, including daily maintenance, also requires the cleaning of the exhaust vents, trapping the black spots and exhausting, and repairing the damage and wear parts.
3. Appearance maintenance: paint on the outside of the mold base to avoid rust. When the mold is used, the fixed mold should be coated with anti-rust oil. The mold should be closed tightly when it is stored to prevent dust from entering the cavity.
Syringe mold technical requirements
1. Analyze the product forming process, mold structure and manufacturing process. Guarantee mold life up to 1 million times or more.
2. It is necessary to design a complete mold structure and machined parts, and to propose assembly requirements and injection molding process requirements.
3. Causes defects in the appearance of plastic parts (such as shrinkage, etc.) or mold structure problems (such as parting surface setting, gate setting, mold life cannot be guaranteed).
4. Appearance of the mold: The appearance of the mold must ensure that there are no rust, no bumps, no defects and other module defects.