ADDRESS:Shangma Industrial Development Area, Shitang Town, Wenling City, Zhejiang Province, China
Insulin should be stored in a refrigerator below 10 °C, and the activity can be kept for 2 to 3 years in a refrigerator at a temperature of 2 ° C to 8 ° C, even if insulin has been partially aspirated. When used, the temperature should not exceed 30 ° C and less than 2 ° C, but must avoid the sun to prevent failure.
Insulin in use, just put it in a cool place indoors. The bottled insulin in the open bottle can be stored in the freezer of the refrigerator for about 3 months. The insulin refill in use should not be placed in the freezer with the insulin pen and can be kept for 4 weeks.
If the turbid insulin is shaken for a few hours or if it is not properly stored, it may form a mass, and insulin should be discarded.
1. Insulin is protected from high temperatures and direct sunlight.
2, insulin should be stored in the refrigerator at 2-8 ° C, unopened insulin should be used before the shelf life.
3. The shelf life of the opened insulin in the refrigerator is generally January, indicating the opening time.
4, remember not to put insulin in the frozen layer of the refrigerator, frozen insulin can not be used, can only be placed in the refrigerator.
5. Remove the insulin from the refrigerator before injection and place it at room temperature for 20 minutes before injecting.
6. The injection pen with the insulin refill installed, please do not store it in the refrigerator, put it in a cool place.
7. Take your insulin with you when you travel by air. Do not put it on your baggage.